Re: [tlug] BIOS / Video Problems

> Do I assume that I have a Norwegian Blue motherboard or is there more I can
> try?

It smells like bad PSU, really. Or bad grounding, or combination of
the two. Do you use 3prong cable, connected to the wall (assuming you
have proper earth in the building)?

I had many weird issues in Tokyo, a few more-than-tingling jolts from
cases, a few dead peripherals... equipment that doesn't power on or
off, etc (I think I discussed those 2-3 years ago on TLUG ML).

Then, for older MB... electrolytic caps drying out/bulging cause
strange interference at critical times might be a problem.
I also had a strange AthlonXP board that refused to work below 15
degrees (was in Sapporo for 6 years), possibly due to bad caps.

If after clearing the CMOS you still cannot access BIOS with a
multitude of keyboards... you have a hardware problem.
:-|

Kalin.