[tlug] presentation wish list

We had a pretty good discussion about possible presentation ideas at the
technical meeting today.  Here is my list of topics that people expressed
interest in:

Development
  dtrace tutorial
  flex & bison
  gdb tutorial
  GPU programming
  machine learning, image recognition
  new web technologies (WebGL, canvas, etc.)
  valgrind tutorial
Distros/OSes
  NixOS (Nix: purely functional package manager)
  Qubes (compartmental OS)
General
  resources for our jobs
Hardware
  hardware show-and-tell
Security
  GPG (basic usage and keysigning)
  Heartbleed explanation
  Shellshock explanation
  grsecurity
  selinux/apparmour
  volume encryption (TrueCrypt alternatives: tomb, etc.)
Servers
  setting up Nginx to do video streaming
Software
  3D printing
  Beginning Blender
  digital photography tools
  font creation
  (La)TeX
  music creation
System
  aptly (Debian repository manager)
  host configs: chef, puppet, ansible
  kickstart, preseed automated installation
  LeoFS (Rakuten)
  new kernel features/changes
  nftables (tutorial and comparison to pf, iptables, others)
  Paludis: alternative package manager in Gentoo
  systemd (tutorial and comparison to upstart, sysvinit, others)
  systemd journal: new logging system in Fedora
  systems administration practices (monitoring, etc.)

Apologies if I missed anything; please feel free to add to the list.

Do you see any topics that you know about or would like to learn?  Please
consider presenting! :)

Cheers,

Travis