[tlug] Haskell Meeting on October 25th

Hi,

My name is Yasuaki Kudo, I attended TLUG meetings a few times about 10-15 years(!) ago.

When telephone my friend (Who happens to be a TLUG member) about the Haskell meeting I am proposing in 2 weeks, he recommended I contact TLUG.

http://www.meetup.com/Tokyo-Haskell-Meetup/events/211708592/

Seeing your meeting agenda for today, I suspect there are people at TLUG who might be interested in discussing Haskell or functional programming languages in general.

I am NO Haskell expert, just a novice user who is seeking more information and networking opportunities around Haskell.

If you are interested, please let me know J

Sincerely,

Yasuaki Kudo