Re: [tlug] presentation wish list

On 10/11/2014 10:23 PM, Travis Cardwell wrote:
   music creation
I use Tuxguitar a lot to practice guitar playing or to write down original music that I've come up with. Wouldn't mind presenting that if there's interest.
   nftables (tutorial and comparison to pf, iptables, others)
I don't know much about nftables other than that it's the new thing that will replace iptables, but having written Wakame-vdc's security groups, (shameless plug) I do know a lot about iptables and ebtables. I could do a presentation on that if people are interested. Perhaps to get them up to speed for a later nftables presentation.