Re: [tlug] presentation wish list

Hi Andreas,

On 2014年10月14日 23:56, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
> I use Tuxguitar a lot to practice guitar playing or to write down
> original music that I've come up with. Wouldn't mind presenting that if
> there's interest.

That sounds like a great topic to me! :)

BTW, here is some other software that I would love to see presentations
about, if anybody is interested:

* Ardour (multi-track studio)
http://ardour.org/

* Hydrogen (drum machine)
http://www.hydrogen-music.org/hcms/

Tango Studio is a great way to check out such software:
http://tangostudio.tuxfamily.org/packages

> I don't know much about nftables other than that it's the new thing that
> will replace iptables, but having written Wakame-vdc's security groups,
> (shameless plug) I do know a lot about iptables and ebtables. I could do
> a presentation on that if people are interested. Perhaps to get them up
> to speed for a later nftables presentation.

Giving a TLUG presentation is a *great* excuse to learn something new! ;)

Cheers,

Travis