From: Travis Cardwell [mailto:travis.cardwell@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 19:41
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] Haskell Meeting on October 25th

Hi Yasuaki,

On 2014年10月12日 00:07, Yasuaki Kudo wrote:
> Wow, I am impressed and encouraged that I'm not alone in being
> interested in Haskell .(Although I'm sure you know the subject much
> better than me!)

By the way, there is a Haskell event on the 26th, which I will be attending:

第2回 「Haskellによる並列・並行プログラミング」読書会
http://partake.in/events/8cb2c3a9-777d-450a-8e1c-350bbb1eb324
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4873116899/

This book is not for beginners, but you might be interested in listening in and meeting more Haskell folks.

> I posted my solicitation at the ATND (I had no idea what this meant,
> until I saw your message and searched for it) web site, too :-)

I do not see your event in the IT勉強会カレンダー, but I do not see the above event either...  Perhaps the system has changed since I last used it.

> And Yes, after 10-15 (not sure, I'm 37 and I think I just finished
> university when I was last active so maybe more than 15 year ago??)
> years, I think it's time for me to go back to TLUG.

Definitely!

Cheers,

Travis