Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

Thanks Travis, Stephen, for updated tex; I (might) try later. The fact
that it could do a sqrt symbol puts it close to the limit of what I'll
ever need ;-)

> None of these are very good, except for the --mathjax version.

I noticed earlier today that is what StackExchange sites use.

>  > The equations are looking nice and scaleable in Firefox, at least.
>
> MathJax is truly scaling! ...Some of the others appear to be simply
> pixmaps that are scaled by FireFox (or in my case, Chrome)

MathML is supported by Firefox/Safari only, not by Chrome:
  http://caniuse.com/mathml

I.e. try in another browser, before judging :-)

Darren

My new book: Data Push Apps with HTML5 SSE
Published by O'Reilly: (ask me for a discount code!)
  http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920030928.do
Also on Amazon and at all good booksellers!