Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 18:00:50 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- References: <53591B63.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAKXLc7fOPB=MB3qkLJBowfEhb2syN_Zc05n1TJjfwwYsw=Vmuw@mail.gmail.com> <20140425065242.GA8686@fluxcoil.net> <535A12B1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Travis Cardwell writes: > On 2014年04月25日 15:52, Christian Horn wrote: > > The calendar stuff is provided by active sync, which is making me > > wonder why no more open standards are used for this nowadays like > > ical files on webdav or such. Here's why: >  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CalDAV On TLUG of all places we should be going to the source, first if not only: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4791 Steve
- Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- From: Travis Cardwell
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links