Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:52:42 +0200
- From: Christian Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- References: <53591B63.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKXLc7fOPB=MB3qkLJBowfEhb2syN_Zc05n1TJjfwwYsw=Vmuw@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:49:55AM +0900, Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote: > > But I am still open to suggestions that provide desktop/Android client > and Web frontend for occasional use. 'horde' and 'zarafa' seem to provide both, heard from colleagues running these for webmail+calendar purposes. The calendar stuff is provided by active sync, which is making me wonder why no more open standards are used for this nowadays like ical files on webdav or such. I myself keep appointments in a textfile. One line per appointment, date and time at beginning of the line. Stored as file on the server to be read/modified from everywhere. An addition to mutt: I use also the sidebar patch. This creates a view of several imap folders on the left side, with number of read/unread mails inside and allows to quickly change the folder. Chris
- Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- From: Travis Cardwell
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links