[tlug] SOLVED - Re: iBus Setup Problem

CL writes:

 > Not a *major* issue but I hate it when I have to think about stuff
 > I could previously ignore.

The problem with user-friendly distros is that they're only friendly
to *their* kind of user.  Multilingual folks are too rare to give a
flying Mexican f**k about.

What's really sad is that in their rush to capture the segment of the
market that likes Microsoft, they've alienated almost all of the sazan
3x3 eyes crowd, and so the niches will probably never get filled
because only the few eyes are watching anyway.

The-profanity-indicates-the-depth-of-my-dislike-for-these-distros-ly y'rs,