Re: [tlug] OT: being boring (was: Browser share in Japan?)

Darren Cook writes:

 > I omitted this, and a hundred other tedious details, from my first
 > email, so as not to be too boring. :-)

It's a damn shame that the one detail you left in was just plain
wrong, then. :-)

I dunno.  I wasn't the only one who wondered if you had two clues to
rub together if you needed to make a fire, and ISTM that there are
probably at least as many wannabe web designers/Internet businessmen
on this list as people with real expertise.  Why not share yours, and
inform some people at the same time as you disarm some others?