Re: [tlug] [absolute OT] Accounting Systems and Speed of Reconciliation

On Aug 3, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Alexei Anisimov wrote:

Alexei Anisimov <alexei.anisimov@example.com> writes:

And that bank was FAR from being a very advanced and modern one (mainly because
the place itself is pretty far
<http://wikimapia.org/#lat=64.57&lon=143.2&z=11&l=7&m=b&search=ust-nera%20russia >
away from the "mainland" as we call it),

Holy shmokez, that's a ways out there. Can you see Sarah Palin's house
from there?

Dave

err, do you mean Alaska? nope, it's waaaay to far from us - actually
there is not much you can see from my home town except amazing wild
nature and mountains :)

you can find some photos here if you're interested:

http://www.wideview.it/travel/Yakutia_2007/en_ustnera_tomtor.htm

Those are impressive

Niels