Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

Shawn,

Well you know 8GB works.  Wow amazon.com has them for $10.00.  What
class are you going for?
Thanks for alerting me to these cards. I had been looking in DoCoMo shops and Biku Camera and so on at around 5,000 yen or so for comparable cards. Having just dropped a bunch of cash to get the phone itself, it was just barely outside my comfort level. But Amazon's prices are doable.

The class 6 8GB cards by Transcend are 2,000 yen, and I decided it was worth the extra cost. The card that comes with the phone is a class 4 (not written anywhere on the card, but I found the information on the web). I figured it was probably best to meet or exceed the default card's specs.

I wasn't expecting
her to pass away and wasn't planning on calling her for any other
reason.  I don't care if the damn phone is broken -- it was just nice
talking to mom that one last time!!!

My sincere condolences for your loss.

I can't help but comment that it was surprising the way you mentioned it as a side issue to getting your phone. It gives the impression that you certainly seem to be taking it very well. Your family is your business, though, so it's not my place to make any guesses about what the situation is. Just saying it was the last thing I expected to read in this thread.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G