Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

> I wonder if I went to a Biku Camera or something and asked to test a
> 16GB card if they would let me. Or does the card need a particular format?

Well you know 8GB works.  Wow amazon.com has them for $10.00.  What
class are you going for?

I love my phone!  Ordered it off ebay to my mother's house since they
wouldn't ship to Japan .  Called her to confirm that shipping via her
was OK, and then that was the last time we talked.  I wasn't expecting
her to pass away and wasn't planning on calling her for any other
reason.  I don't care if the damn phone is broken -- it was just nice
talking to mom that one last time!!!

Shawn