Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [tlug] The Android Has Landed (was: First Android Phone in Japan release date announced)
From: Dave M G <dave@example.com>
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 19:35:00 GMT+0900 (Tokyo Standard Time)
TLUG,

Got my Android phone this afternoon, and it is sweeeeeet. Lots of cool things, but I won't go all fan-boy on this list.

But if anyone wants me to check something out with the phone, let me know. I'd be happy to learn how to use it together!

Dave, thank you very much indeed for sharing your feedback on it!

I'm currently thinking about grabbing an Android or an iPhone. I'm not sure yet which one to pick, but I feel like getting more and more dragged into the Linux side of the former one :)

Best regards,
--
Alexei Anisimov