Re: [tlug] Re: Unlocked Android phone

2008/12/12 Shawn <javajunkie@example.com>:

> If docomo were to come out with their android phone, I wonder if their
> input system would be available as open-source.

You don't know much about Japanese companies in general and DoCoMo in
particular, do you? ;)

Then again, other NTT subsidiaries have done some Open Source stuff,
as several of our list members can attest. But DoCoMo? I very
seriously doubt they'd ever release anything even remotely smelling of
IP.

--
Cheers,
Josh