Re: [tlug] Trouble with external USB hard disk: GUI admin tool intrigue

David Bernat wrote:

> jep200404 wrote:
>
> > How did you specify the mount point?
>
> I specified the mount point in system settings>disk & filesystems>advanced.

Bingo!

Read my other post and study the image.

   http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0810/msg00243.html
   http://www.colug.net/~jep/images/tlug/snapshot4.png

I look forward to seeing your image.

> I specified the mount point in system settings>disk & filesystems>advanced.

Thanks. That was the specificity I needed.

BTW, is it system settings>advanced>disk & filesystems or
system settings>disk & filesystems>advanced?