Re: [tlug] NTT Hikari Fiber - Does it "Just Work" with Linux (Kubuntu)?

So would having fiber installed to a single family house be faster
than almost end of line 40Mb ADSL line which I get about 5Mb on
usually?  I would love to go fiber but often wonder about the speed.
Never thought of the Linux support though... everything usually works
with my trusty Linksys router.

Pat