[tlug] Re: several messages

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Zuco Pietro wrote:

I had try a lot of UML books and tutorial but until know I didn't find
what I was looking for.

I think it was an earlier edition of this one I used at some point, and found it to be good:

    http://www.amazon.com/UML-Distilled-Standard-Addison-Wesley-Technology/dp/0321193687/

It's in storage right now, but I could dig it out and bring it to the
tech. meeting tomorrow, if you wanted to look at it. Heck, I might even
sell it to you. :-)

I need to implement code from a diagram and create a diagram from code.

You might consider just why you want to do this. That's difficult, expensive, time-consuming, and will harm both your diagram and your code.