Re: [tlug] Overloaded mail spool causing memory instability?

Could be. Honestly, most of the stuff I was blathering on about is probably not relevant to your situation. I'm not exactly an inexperienced troubleshooter, but I definitely don't have enough information to diagnose your problem. Possibly even you don't.

My recommendation is to look for some big things to fix (such as the
catch-all address) and fix them, and see how things go after that. If
the problems go away, it was probably (but not certainly) one of those
things. If not, at least you've got a smaller set of issues to consider.

This assumes you are not that interested in finding the real cause of
the problems, but are more interested in just fixing it. If you really
want to know what's causing the issues, you can go about it a slightly
different way, and it will definitely be a learning experience, but it's
going to take a fair amount of time.

cjs