Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 09/07/07, Jedidiah Israel <jedidiah.israel@example.com> wrote:

My apologies, the image of a "baseball bat" came to mind when reading
your earlier post. ;-)  Then the paradigms of differing philosophies
(i.e. Lyotard & Foucault) came reigning down for battle. In short, my
problem not yours. Next time I`ll keep my delusions to myself.

Thanks. I've been called both a Microsoft shill and a Micosoft thug on this list now, and I'd kinda appreciate not adding any more epithets of this sort to my meishi.

I would assume that people who actually know me are in shock when they
read accusations of me doing evil in the service of Microsoft.

I would also assume that people who actually read what I post, as
opposed to filtering them through their personal Glasses of
Not-So-True-Seeing, -5 vs. Microsoft, would also be surprised at the
various accusations that have been levelled at me.

--
Cheers,
Josh