Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 7/8/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 08/07/07, Roger Markus <rogermarku@example.com> wrote:

> Good debating points, but you're ignoring the fact that there's
> something immoral about supporting an illegal and rotten-to-the-core
> corporation like Microsoft.

I realise that I have already replied overmuch to this thread, many
times debating myself, but this discussion seems an excellent one to
have at a nomikai, whilst I am still sober enough to make cogent
points. ;)

You coming to the tech meeting next week? If so, let's sit down at the
nomikai and talk this over.

Coersion is the mind killer...don't silence the differences. And long live the Ivory Towers! ;-)