Re: [tlug] Ubuntu / EPIA / Media Player

On 08/05/07, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:

Maybe, Keith, Mauro, Emerson or Josh can answer that for you?
If not maybe someone can bring some for you.

I think there may be a set of speakers in the room or attached to the projector. Please bring all reasonable patch cables (3.5mm stereo to RCA should be fine). It would be smart to have someone bring a set of speakers as a backup, in case my memory is faulty or the speakers in the room do not work for whatever reason.

Cheers,
Josh