Re: [tlug] Ubuntu / EPIA / Media Player

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Zev Blut wrote:

Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

I've been contemplating bringing the thing along to the tech. meeting on
Saturday and soliciting input and help. Feel like making an install-fest
of it?

Please do. I have not officially announced it yet, but this Saturday's meeting will include a number of show and tell like mini presentations.

Cool. Any chance of having a set of speakers hanging about? This little box is so anemic that video is looking pretty dodgy on it (so much for my dreams of the ultimate media player!), but it seems to be ok for audio, so long as I don't move the mouse too much.

I'm thinking maybe I'll install the NetBSD packages for Rhythmbox and so
on, so we can do a bit of a comparison if you like.

cjs