Re: [tlug] Firewall versus NFS [SOLVED]

Keith,

Thanks for responding.

I looked at the Gentoo page and did some searches on the terms they used, and hit upon this page:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=2482230#post2482230

... which seems to be the same instructions, just geared towards Ubuntu.

And I've done it on two machines, and it seems to be working.

I think I've got it solved now, although with this networking stuff, it seems to take a few days and some reboots to be sure.

In any case, I'm calling this one done for now, because whatever else may come up, I think the firewall issue is handled.

Thanks to everyone who helped with advice!

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn