Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:55:39 +0200
- From: Godwin Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- References: <E1HeMsN-0004mw-D0@example.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:45:48 +0200, Attila Kinali <email@example.com> wrote: > If everything goes right, i'll be in Japan this september. I could > fetch there your t-shirts and send them to you. Sending from > Switzerland to France should cost virtualy nothing. > > And if the shirts are ready before June, then a friend of mine > who is currently in Kyoto could bring them, so we could get them > earlier. Both of those are great solutions. If they are ready by June it'd be cool to have a TLUG shirt to wear this Summer :) Is payment by PayPal possible? To whom? I guess those questions might be better answered once the shirts are actually available... -- G. Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org Last time someone listened to a bush, folks wandered around the desert for 40 years.
Description: PGP signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Firewall versus NFS [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links