Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:45:48 +0200
- From: Attila Kinali <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- References: <E1HeMsN-0004mw-D0@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: SEELE
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:33:17 +0200 Godwin Stewart <email@example.com> wrote: > > The current idea is to sell the shirts just a little bit above cost. > > This should be around 2000 yen.... > > Are there plans to send these T-shirts to overseas TLUG members who > want one or more? A shirt is pretty lightweight so P&P shouldn't add too > much to the price. If everything goes right, i'll be in Japan this september. I could fetch there your t-shirts and send them to you. Sending from Switzerland to France should cost virtualy nothing. And if the shirts are ready before June, then a friend of mine who is currently in Kyoto could bring them, so we could get them earlier. Attila Kinali -- Praised are the Fountains of Shelieth, the silver harp of the waters, But blest in my name forever this stream that stanched my thirst! -- Deed of Morred
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links