Re: [tlug] Firewall versus NFS

And these instructions are for Gentoo, so I want to be sure they are
universal before I apply them.

What do you guys think?

In this case they are not "gentoo" options per se. They are nfs options.

Also, do not be scared to try anything. Just make sure you document
your changes so you can easily roll them back if need be. Of course if
what you are playing with can cause data loss or corruption then a
backup before hand would be the way to go.

BTW, you learn heaps by trying, breaking, fixing and repeating :-)

I hope I don't need to say this, but... The above learning cycle is
not really appropriate on a production system :-)

Regards, Keith