Re: [tlug] OT:dual core CPUs

Godwin Stewart writes:

 > I still have fond memories of the first computer I used on a regular
 > basis (I had it on long-term loan): an 8088-based PC/XT with a 10MB hard
 > drive, a 360KB 5.25" floppy drive and all of 640KB of RAM. Those were
 > the days :)

Heh, I can beat that: an Osborne 1 "suitcase", Z80 @example.com, 64MB of RAM,
and a whopping big 92KB 5.25" floppy drive.  Not to mention that
sticker on the cover with a 15 line asm program for recovering
Wordstar files from RAM after a crash. ;-)

It took me three days to type in Hendrix's Small C, but ... hey, those
were the days.