Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] running exim4 as alternate user?
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:30:19 +0900 (JST)
- From: Tod McQuillin <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] running exim4 as alternate user?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, scott wrote:
On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 11:58 +0900, Keith Bawden wrote:So, somewhere in the exim configs there should be "user" and "group" options to run as.
Didn't have any luck finding this in /etc/exim/exim.conf.
exim's config file is called 'configure'. On FreeBSD it's in /usr/local/etc/exim/configure. The options you are looking for are:
exim_user = mailnull exim_group = mail
(Those are my settings; your sill be different of course.)
Good luck! -- Tod MCQuillin
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] OT: Mailing List Recommendations
- Next by Date: [tlug] MythTV Workshop
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] running exim4 as alternate user?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] running exim4 as alternate user (solved, kindof)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links