[tlug] MythTV Workshop

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Dylan Bodington wrote:

I'm currently trying to create a MythTV PVR from some old
bits I've collected, and I'm also fiddling with Gentoo on a
NSLU2, so I might be asking for help pretty soon.

Anybody interested in setting up a workshop for this, where we could all bring our computers in and muck about with them? I just installed KnoppMyth on my little Epia box last night, and I have yet actually to get it to play a movie. It seems to do all sorts of strange things, such as "trying to restart the MythTV front end" over and over....

cjs