Re: [tlug] Feisty Upgrade, USB issues and other oddities

Then, on my next reboot, I noticed some error messages related to udev:

udevd [2649]: add_to_rules: invalid SUBSYSTEMS operation
udevd [2649]: invalid rule `/etc/udev/rules.d/10-udev.rules:3`
udevd [2649]:  invalid KERNEL operation
udevd [2649]: invalid rule `etc/udev/rules.d/10-wacom.rules:3`
udevd [2649]: specified group nvram unknown

This could be due to your recent upgrade. Unfortunately different versions of udev use different syntax and what not in the rule files.

If this is the case then some of the rules you had before the upgrade
may no longer be valid. Especially if you have some that were created
manually by you...

Regards, Keith