Re: [tlug] Linux on Japanese TV News

On 1/27/07, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
he speaks about using a Mac - and if he's using Mac OS X,
unfortunately I have to say that he's right. The available portages
aren't really an option imho to MS Office. They are slow (and MS
Office doesn't preload on Mac OS X afaik) and they are even less "Mac-
like" as MS Office is.
On a Linux- or Windows-machine I would prefer usually Open Office…

He's a Mac-man is he?  I guess he likes arguing things out of context for the sake of argument then.  The issue was a government office using Linux and OpenOffice.  What's that got to do with a Mac-man using OpenOffice on a Mac?

RM