RE : [tlug] Useful threads (was: [solved] marketing software?)

--- Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> a écrit :

> On 26/01/07, leon calvaud <enae95@example.com> wrote:
>
> > i found something near the need
> > thanks all for the help
>
> Chris,
>
> Ideally, a TLUG thread should go something like
> this:
>
> 1. OP (Original Poster) asks a question.
> 2. People ask for clarification of the question.
> 3. OP provides clarification as needed.
> 4. People suggest solutions.
> 5. OP applies solutions until problem is solved or
> need is met.
> 6. OP posts a followup (hopefully with "[SOLVED]" at
> the beginning of
> the subject line), detailing how he solved the
> problem or met his
> need.
> 7. Time passes.
> 8. Someone has the same (or similar) problem.
> 9. That someone Googles, finds the thread in the
> TLUG archives, and
> sees how the OP solved the problem.
> 10. Everyone wins!
>
> Your thread went something like:
>
> 1 -> 2 (repeated a few times) -> 4 / -1 -> 5 -> 6**
>
> where:
>
> -1. People make sarcastic remarks.
> **. OP posts "[SOLVED]" but provides no useful
> details.
>
> Please try to provide more details, both at the
> beginning, so people
> can help you, and at the end, so you can help
> others. If you are not
> willing to provide details because what you are
> doing is of a
> sensitive nature, maybe TLUG is not the best forum
> for your question.
>
> -Josh

Hello,
i'm sorry for this all
i know i had to do otherway...that i should answer
earlier (did precise request and avoid sarcastic post)
but unfortunately i couldn't be on the net this
evening.
so post multiplyed and need were almost fullfilled.
i'm sorry for my bad reaction

about marketing, maybe some people thinks it's an easy
job, that it's not an honest job, only meeting people
and eating, selling some useless products....
did this kind of people already work as marketing?
i guess not...
i already had an experience of marketing, not my
current or future job, but i can ensure you it's not
so easy than it looks and that marketing people work
hard, and that they don't count working hours they
do...
so please, don't talk about work you didn't have
experience

For infos, the solution i choosed were SugarCMS. It's
a content management system for enterprises. (an open
source version is available). Is included a marketing
part that corresponded almost to what i wanted.I thank
people that wanted to help me.

I'm sorry for this all. I'll do better next time.

Chris