Re: [tlug] Xen advice, please

On Jan 9, 2007, at 10:39 PM, Peter Van der Weeen wrote:

I can understand that the VMWare people are telling everyone you should buy their expensive(!) software rather than using their free Server/Player version :-)

I guess I should be a little more suspicious of their insistence that Server be used only for testing, not production. And VMWare is not just expensive. It costs more than twice the price of the hardware itself, even for good hardware.