[tlug] New or used PDA's in Tokyo?

Hello,

I've been a lurker on this list for a while, and I finally have a question I hope someone here can help me with. I'm looking to buy a PDA soon, but I'm having trouble finding them in Japan. I haven't really seen them around, and when I went to look at Bic camera, all they had that they called PDA's was a small collection of portable GPS's, not really PDA's.

Does anyone know of any good places to buy either a new or used PDA? I imagine there must be somewhere in Akihabara, but I could probably spend days searching around and not find anything on my own. I'm looking for something with just basic PDA functions. All the fancy bells and whistles would be nice, but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Since this is my first post I should include a little about myself. I came to Tokyo about 2 years ago from Canada. I've been in the dabbling with Linux for a while. I've used Redhat the most. I tried to install Gentoo once and failed, and I'm currently using Ubuntu right now. Ubuntu seems like a really nice setup, definitely easier to setup then Gentoo (at least Gentoo of a few years ago). I still remember trying to setup Gentoo, and the several pages long set of instructions. It went great until I tried to reboot, and realized I had forgotten a setting in the booting section (boot loader?). So the system booted up, and there was nothing there like lilo to load the system. That was as far as I got.

I am hoping to make it to the meeting on Saturday, the two talks sound very interesting.
Also, thank you in advance for any help about finding a PDA in Tokyo, and sorry that this e-mail is not really about Linux.

James Calver