Re: [tlug] New or used PDA's in Tokyo?

At Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:05:49 +0900,
James Calver wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good places to buy either a new or used PDA?  I
> imagine there must be somewhere in Akihabara, but I could probably spend
> days searching around and not find anything on my own.  I'm looking for
> something with just basic PDA functions.  All the fancy bells and whistles
> would be nice, but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

The largest place is Sofmap 11th, used gadgets shop.
http://www.sofmap.com/tenpo/shop/tokyo_11.htm (Japanese)

If you want to buy new PDA, I can suggest to you MoilePLAZA, but the place
is a little bit hard to find.
http://www.mobileplaza.co.jp/

If I can, I'll go to the technical meeting.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com