Re: [tlug] [OT] Creating user-friendly URLS with mod_rewrite/Apache

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 01:32:40 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> Do I have to do something in my httpd.conf file like:
> LoadModule mod_rewrite.so /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_rewrite.so

Most emphatically, yes. If you don't load the appropriate module, how
is Apache going to have the functionality provided by the module?

Apache is not the Linux kernel with its "load modules automatically as
needed" feature.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Cat, n: