Re: [tlug] Perspective... (typo fix)

Josh Glover wrote:

>A lie is intentional.
>
>If I misrepresented you, as you so clearly feel that I did, that was
>unintentional.
>
>No need to get so bent out of shape. I say all sorts of stupid shite
>all of the time; if it cost me a friend every time I did, that would
>be sad.
>
>I will apologise for the fact that what I said made you so angry, but
>I certainly do not think I did anything *wrong* in this case. I.e. I
>was not trying to make you look like some kind of zealot--I was simply
>trying to relate, as accurately as possible, my perception of a
>certain facet of your behaviour.

Okay, thank you.  And I apologize for putting my opinions in here.  I'm
passionate both in what I like and what I don't like, but I need to tone
down what I say about what i don't like.  This list is for Linux and -
yes - I see the error of my ways and apologize for flying off the
handle.  And - just to make sure my position is understood - while I do
very much dislike a certain company, I am only for moving forward within
the law and in an orderly and responsible way.

Since I do get passionate about things, I'll try to stick to subjects on
this list of which I am dispassionate, which should keep me from
repeating my past errors.

Sincerely,

Lyle

PS  Josh - sorry man.  I think you're doing a great job as List Master
and I highly respect your computer skills.