Re: [tlug] VT100 Display Capability in Email (Re: Rendering HTMLEmail)

Godwin Stewart wrote:
>> Said this, I can hardly say "accept my emails, I will refuse yours".
>
> People can send me HTML until they're blue in the face, my users will never
> see it: http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/stripmail

Do you really remove parts of messages (I mean text ones - HTML - and
not only dangerous stuff) for your clients?
If I understand (after 3 secs reading - I may be wrong), this tool
removes complete mime parts (and not HTML tags only, which could be
possible too). Much more dangerous than bounce the full message to the
sender, IMHO.

br.