Re: [tlug] about sanitize_e820_map()

Toshiyuki Ishii wrote:

>Don't make fun of me, please.(Is this phrase is right?)
>I wrote that I am not good at writting in English and practice now.
>And I cannot speak in English yet.

Hi All,

いしいさま, じょっしゅさんはときどきじょだんするからきにしないでくださ
い!!(In some cultures, making fun of someone, actually means you like
them). I am Australian, and we are always making jokes(not always funny,
but, it's our way of showing we like someone if we joke/tease them
sometimes). Still, we should respect that perhaps it's difficult for
other cultures to know we "are" joking, so, please keep posting here and
contribute to our Linux experience. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.