Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another'BestPractices' question

Micheal E Cooper wrote:
> That does sound extremely appealing... but I wonder if you don't spend
> more time tweaking than using.

This is why I *stay out* of emacs when I'm at work.

I track my work using a wiki. Right now I'm using DocuWiki (because it
supports math formulas!), but I guess any kind of flat-file based wiki
would work for me.

However, for extra boring or tedious work, there's a three-pane board
attached to my box marked 未, 中, and 終. I find that the reward of
being able to move a post-it from 未 to 中, then from 中 to 終, and
having all those post-its at the 終 pane is sooo satisfying, I could
swear I'm 2x 3x more productive. ;)

---
ramil
ramil@example.com