Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another'BestPractices' question

"Micheal E Cooper" <mcooper@example.com> writes:

> I wish it didn't cost 30,000-40,000 yen for a round trip to Tokyo from
> here. It is half the cost of going to L.A.

Well, I'm in Toronto now, so I'm not going to be able to go to any of
the nomikai any time soon. Pity! I likedhanging out with TLUG, even if
I only did so for a few sessions. =)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking