Re: [tlug] how to keep track of one's work... another'BestPractices' question

Ramil Sagum <ramil@example.com> writes:

> However, for extra boring or tedious work, there's a three-pane board
> attached to my box marked 未, 中, and 終. I find that the reward of
> being able to move a post-it from 未 to 中, then from 中 to 終, and
> having all those post-its at the 終 pane is sooo satisfying, I could
> swear I'm 2x 3x more productive. ;)

Hey, I'm into paper-based productivity too. <grin> I contribute to
diyplanner.com . Check out their awesome templates for the Hipster PDA
(3"x5" index cards) and other planners!

Whatever works for people. Sometimes, paper is much better than
anything else. =)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking