Re: [tlug] Free program translates Euro languages to/from English

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Footnotes: [1] It's been 20 yeaers since I read Kalapuhana on Buddhist
philosophy, but IIRC the Buddhist equivalent of the Jesuits (or
Talmudic scholarship if that rings your chimes louder) advocates a
multivalued logic with _eight truth values_, including values like
"both is and is not"---the law of the excluded middle doesn't hold
here!

Not bad, after 20 years, I'd say. Probably the eight negations 八不.

http://www.acmuller.net/cgi-bin/xpr-ddb.pl?51.xml+id('b516b-4e0d')

(Log in with userID guest, no password)

Chuck

Charles Muller