[tlug] Free program translates Euro languages to/from English

About:

I wonder about expanding it for CJK. In spite of the writing system,
my guess is that Chinese would be easier to translate to the Euro
languages because its grammar is not so terribly different from
the Euro languages.

I would expect that Japanese and Korean would be much much more
difficult, since their grammars are just so completely different.