Re: [tlug] Job Hunting

On Mon, 16 May 2005 10:19:42 +0900
Michael Smith <smith@example.com> wrote:

> By the way, I made the mistake of asking Howard if they were
> looking for "programmers". He responded with, "No, we're looking
> for _high-end software engineers_.", in matter-of-fact way that
> sort of seemed to imply he had the impression that I was a
> complete idiot. From that, I, on the other hand, was left with the
> impression that Howard is kind of a dick.

Software engineers probably provide dynamic software solutions in a time
critical environment to improve internal and external customers' work
methods using leading edge and efficient practices and striving for
continual improvement while wearing suits.

(sorry that's a bit lame it needs work and I need more caffiene)

I'll just fix up my resume.
%s/programmer/software engineer/g

Brett

--