[tlug] Job Hunting

I will be moving to Yokohama this fall, Japanese visa notwithstanding.
Unfortunately, I could not convince my current employer to let me
telecommute, so I am now in the job market.

If anyone knows of an opening in the Yokohama / Tokyo area for a Unix
systems programmer like me, please do contact me off-list. I will be
happy to provide a resume to any interested party.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to finally meeting the
Tokyo-based TLUGgers.

Cheers,
Josh