Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:38:44 -0800 (PST)
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- References: <420B26B0.email@example.com> <20050210093245.GA27947@example.com>
Sorry for that last email with nasty footer. That's why I was trying to subscribe from another email address. I finally was able and also figured out why my first attempts failed. > Sending email to the TLUG list from a corporate email account, without > removing that blasted footer demanded by the braindead legal eagles, is > dumb. It's tacked on after the fact, and I agree it is brain dead. > If your corporate masters want to get rid of you, they can use > this sort of thing to justify termination. > > No, I'm not kidding. Ouch. I never though of that. I can't imagine how off the bat but I do take your word for it. Sorry once again for causing a stir. Jc
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links