Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:17:36 +0900
- From: Jean-Christian Imbeault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)
I sent a request to the list server about 30 minutes ago to subscribe myself at another email (that doesn't have an annoying footer like the one below) address but have not received a response. I can be patient an wait longer but I'm wondering if this may be a sign the list server is experiencing some problems with new subscription requests? Jc -- Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to refrain from printing, copying, or distributing the information contained herein. Furthermore, any other use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.
- Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Possible computer book give away
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Possible computer book give away
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links